Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Home sweet home

After a wonderful 2 days in Madrid with my own personal tour guide, 4 days in Boston visiting old friends and attending a beautiful wedding, and 19 hours of flying, I am cozy, safe and happy to be back at my parent's house in Spokane. I really did experience the trip of a lifetime and am grateful for the opportunity to travel so much. Thanks so much for all those that made this trip possible (from my boss allowing me to start work late to friends and family providing support). I have 740ish pictures so if anyone has 15 hours to spare, let me know and I'd love to share them :) Thanks for reading the blog and commenting- it was so much fun to read all of the comments! Love you all, can't wait to see you soon!!

Buen Camino :)

No comments:

Post a Comment